Aziz group is a long-established, well-reputed, and multi diversified business concern of Pakistan. It started in the 50s with the trading of commodities and after having established its name in trading the group ventured into Manufacturing in the early sixties by setting up of an ice factory & cold storage.
Now the group comprises the well-reputed textile-spinning mill, a largest safety match manufacturing operation in Pakistan, a laminate board (Formica) unit, a particle board (chipboard) unit, a cold storage, and a Real Estate Business.
The group is largely self-financed and has an impeccable record with the financial institutions of Pakistan.
Aziz Group of Industries comprises,
- A.J Textile Mills Limited.
- Mohsin Match Factory (Pvt.) Limited.
- A.J Match (Pvt.) Limited.
- Premier Formica Industries Limited.
- Premier Chipboard Pvt Limited.
- Aziz Ice factory and Cold Storage.
- Premier MDF
- A.J Towers
Our founder late Haji Aziz-ur-rehman, or (Aziz Jan) as he was popularly known, was a man of great virtue, character and principle. His teaching, to this date are a guiding principle of our group.
Our Group is in the process of further expansion and modernization in the textile spinning sector and the Group has further ventured into property development business.
In our commitment to strive to continually improve, we at Aziz Group of Industries have implemented SAP ERP Software.
- All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (APTMA).
- The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI).
- Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI).
- Match Manufacturers Association.
The group is largely self-financed and has an impeccable record with the financial institutions of Pakistan with sales over USD 100 million. Exporting to Europe, Asia & Africa.
We are one of the largest employers in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, with operational setup in across 4 major cities of Pakistan Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Gadoon Swabi.